I’m glad to see you here!
Please allow up to 24 hours for all responses although I do my best to respond as promptly as possible.
In the meantime, why not book a free-20-Minute Compatibility call or better yet, a one-off session!
I’m glad to see you here!
how can i help?
Please allow up to 48 hours for all responses although we do our best to respond as promptly as possible.
In the meantime, why not book a free-15-Minute Compatibility call or better yet, a one-off session!
Frequently Asked Questions:
With thoughtfully designed trauma-informed tools and exercises, you and I will concentrate on your presenting emotions surrounding specific issues or concerns blocking real and lasting change. I will take you on a journey to explore the genuine root causes of blockages to achieving healing in one or more areas of your life.
By recognizing and honouring your truth, you will feel more empowered, embracing your Authentic Self.
With thoughtfully designed trauma-informed tools and exercises, you and I will concentrate on your presenting emotions surrounding specific issues or concerns blocking real and lasting change
- Psychotherapy techniques
- Somatic Trauma Release Practices
- Inner Child/Parts work Therapy
- Honed Coaching tools & interventions, strategies to diagnosis emotional roadblocks
- And other healing modalities and techniques
I do work with men however with any client, the most important factor is the coach-client compatibility and suitability factors. Please feel free to book a discovery call here for more information.
It’s true that not all coaches, therapists, and counsellors are meant for every client. That’s why I offer a complimentary discovery call so you can ask questions and we can get a sense of how we might work together.
If once working together, one or both of us feel it would be best to work with a different professional, I would be delighted to provide references and referrals.
But first, I welcome you to fill in the Contact Form, and/or follow this link to my online scheduler to book a discovery call to start the process.
I love working with Zoom which is a free and private application where we can converse by phone, audio and/or video conferencing. If and when needed, I can also share my screen with you and other little tricks.
It only takes a moment to download on to your computer or phone.
I welcome you to use my online booking system here to schedule a session directly, and/or if you would like to chat with me first, you can book a free discovery call so that I can answer your questions and we can see if we would be a good fit!
You are also welcome to email me at: email@example.com
That’s no problem! However, please see my policy below:
As long as you cancel 24-hours prior to your session, I will happily refund you the cost of the session or we can reschedule.
Excellent question! Why not take full advantage of your session time!
- For the best results, I recommend reserving 15 minutes prior to your session to gather your thoughts and find a safe, quiet and private place, where you can speak freely, uninterrupted. Take a few deep breaths to feel better centred while setting an intention for a helpful and needed session.
- Prepare yourself with a big glass of water with some lemon or a splash of juice for fun! Or a warm cup of coffee or tea
- Although I can record your session upon request, have a pad of paper and a pen handy just in case you want to jot down any key points. Please avoid typing into your phone during the session as it can be distracting to see notifications etc
- If you need to, tell everyone that you are not available for your session. This is your time, you’ve invested in yourself to better your life – honour your time.
- Please avoid checking your phone or other messages during the call, or doing the dishes to other little things. The best gift you can give yourself in session, is by being present with and for yourself.
One of my clients called me “her virtual head office and HR manager”.
I work with women doing their entrepreneurial thang, changing the world with their strengths and gifts. Consider me a sounding board, laying and helping you re-enforce strong and healthy foundations and practices that help your inner world alongside your business world.
We’ll discuss any self-confidence or self-sabotage issues that could interfere with the progress you are desiring.
We will also discuss your thoughts and ideas, talking out the best strategies for products, services, and marketing. With a 20,000 foot view, this type of session can really be helpful when working alone!
I’m able to provide you with sound advice and ideas to help your business. The rest is up to you! Take what works for you and leave the rest!
I truly believe that when one person thrives, more can too.
Check out my testimonial page here for feedback from my clients.
I’m excited to share my practice with the world from the comfort of your own home to wherever you will find me in the world.
Geography knows no bounds when it comes to the efficacy and ease of supporting you through Video and Audio Conferencing. You’ll be amazed at how easy and appealing these modalities will work for you!
For Somatic Trauma Focused Sessions having the video on is therapeutically necessary and important for the healing process.
How about a little metaphor! When our bodies need massage therapy, physiotherapy or chiropractic therapy due to an accident or long-term stress or chronic complaints, it’s important to get relief from someone who can work on the tension in the muscles, tendons, and ligaments while gently pushing your range of motion and flexibility. It then becomes your job to do the exercises and observe their recommendations between sessions for continuity of care. After each session and a consistent home practice, gradually the layers of the metaphoric onion will peel back, safely getting to the core.
Having a container of time preset helps the psyche to feel safer knowing issues can be discussed and pick-up again.
Excellent question! Everyone is different but the decision is yours. We can work ‘as-we-go’ or you are welcome to take advantage of my monthly package rates instead of being locked in for months or the need to prepay.
The healing journey is certainly not linear. I believe the client is in the driver’s seat of their own healing journey so the number of sessions isn’t predictable but staying curious and compassionate towards yourself through the process is certainly helpful.
The sessions happen as scheduled, without us connecting through technology.
However, once you receive your appointment confirmation which includes important details, you are of course welcome to set-up a 15 minute Reiki pre- and post-session call to speak to me directly if you wish!
You’ll also get an email reminder an 1-hour before your session so that you can make time to best prepare for your booked session.
- The best way for you to receive Reiki is when you are in a safe, uninterrupted space, 5-10 minutes before the session starts.
- Choose somewhere comfortable and warm, to just be. It is easier laying down for the treatment, although it’s not required. If you like, this is also a good time to set an intention for yourself.
- For your session, I personally feel it’s best to be in a quiet space, and/or have gentle music playing. Avoid using and being near your phone and/or electronics throughout as they can be a distraction.
- If you fall asleep, don’t worry about it! There is nothing for you to do during the session other than receive.
- Once the session has ended, I’ll send you a follow-up email you can read at your leisure (not urgent) to share extra follow-up care and tips for the days ahead.
- Continue to rest, relax, sleep, and/or just be as long as you can and/or do what ever brings you joy.
- It’s important to drink a tall glass of water after the session for a few reasons.
- Do your best to ease back into your day as slowly as you can to allow the experience to extend and for the relaxation to continue if you wish
Thank you for visiting my website
Thank you for visiting my website!
I look forward to working with you!
DISCLAIMER: Allison Lund is not a doctor or psychiatrist and the therapies or services mentioned throughout this website are not intended to replace medical treatment. Always consult a physician for any conditions or health issues you may be experiencing.