“Let me be…
…the invisible hand on your shoulder supporting and accompanying you
along your journey, and the soft gust of wind behind your back helping you to new levels
and new chapters with more clarity, inner peace, and balance.”
Let me be…
Gain more clarity, relief, and a sense of calm (or even excitement), Leaving the session feeling renewed and reset.
We’ll examine and discuss your priorities, the things weighing on your heart and mind.
You’ll feel heard, listened to, and given a lot of feedback, and support to consider,
all the while being held in a confidential and supportive space.
You want to:
- learn to trust your inner ‘GPS’ more and more to improve the choices you make
- feel confident making decisions relating to your life and work
- feel supported during life transitions (loss/grief, job/career change, moves, new adventures etc.)
- neutralize bothersome memories and thoughts
- heal and grow internally and within your relationships
- gain clarity about yourself and how you operate
- be aligned and at peace with who you truly are
The answers are inside of you. I’m here to help you excavate those truths, and liberate limited belief systems keeping you stuck.
- Psychotherapy based techniques
- Inner Child/Shadow Work/Parts Work Therapy
- Coaching skills & interventions, and strategies to diagnose emotional roadblocks
- Trauma-neutralizing Somatic Techniques
What we’ll do together:
- get to the core of what is stopping you from moving forward
- help you gain clarity around your life’s direction
- increase knowledge about emotions and how to work with them
- burst false narratives & self-limiting belief systems
holding you back
- help you learn & adapt self-empowerment techniques & strategies that are sustainable
- better understand your True Self
Let me help you…
identify the emotional roadblocks, and strategies to fully liberate your Empowered Self
Offering 60-minute and 90 minute Sessions:
60-Minute Sessions: 120 USD
90 Minute Sessions: 180 USD
Support Awaits here:
DISCLAIMER: Allison Lund is not a doctor or psychiatrist and the therapies or services mentioned throughout this website are not intended to replace medical treatment. Always consult a physician for any conditions or health issues you may be experiencing.