The personalised package
Working together long-term can mean the difference between, metaphorically healing a scrape on your leg that needs disinfectant and a band-aid,
verses proactively choosing to have virtual open heart surgery, to see and know, what is and isn’t flowing well for you. By “doing the work” we create the space needed for sustainable and long-lasting change that catapults you into the transformational path you’ve been dreaming about.
Step into courage, just for you. Let’s start here. It’s filled with possibilities.
Are you curious to know what those possibilities could be?
Are you ready to find out?
Talking about Trauma is important
…but, talking about it endlessly, in order to heal from it, doesn’t have to be.
Trauma to Transformation Package
While studying at the West Coast College of Massage Therapy 10 years ago, I learned about the importance and significance of
psycho-somatic symptoms when working with clients (physical symptoms as a result of emotional distress).
Since then, I have come to understand the many benefits of somatic healing and the modalities that have arisen because of it.
In fact, there are many people who live with traumatic symptoms and don’t even know it.
As such it’s been a challenge for the medical community to fully support traumatized patients in ‘de-escalating’ ‘unfreezing’ and/or ‘releasing’ the after-effects that trauma can cause.
Thus, I am proud to offer the:
gentle trauma release method
I have witnessed and experienced, first hand, the positive effects that this impressive modality can provide.
Unaware that I had lingering PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder) symptoms from an event that occurred years ago, I was surprised to feel and observe my body’s reactions throughout my Gentle Trauma Release session.
By the end of the session, I could talk about the event that happened years ago without the physical reactions and intense emotions I typically experienced the rare times I would tell that story. This intense memory and event were finally neutralized.
- Do you feel “Broken”
- Feel generally, or consistently moody
- Tired of putting on a mask so you start to withdrawal from people and life
- Can’t figure out what’s wrong
- Quick to overwhelm, quick to tears
- You feel like you are the problem
- A constant state of panic
- Strange memory loss
- Feel a lot of shame, guilt with little self-worth
- Easily frightened
- And/or other consistent difficult ways of being
- A major incident in your life: a car accident, losing someone you love, an event that changed you
- Hearing and/or seeing a traumatizing event like 9/11, or highly disturbing stories and photos on TV, or hearing a story that shook you to your core and changed the way you see, feel, and know life?
- Have the same fears, worries, paranoia as one or both of your parents, yet, can’t explain the why?
- Perhaps, you’ve experienced several events, continuously, of an intense nature such as childhood abuse of any kind or have been in an abusive relationship, etc.
- Maybe you are a friend or family member of a deployed soldier
- Perhaps your life is highly stressful every day and it’s now a lifestyle that is causing pain and suffering yet no matter what you do, nothing seems to change the feelings and emotions within
- Re-occurring and upsetting memories, events, emotions that keep returning to your mind
- Trouble behaving and/or functioning at work or at home
- Nightmares and flashbacks
Feeling fear or distressed by the thought of certain places and people
- Struggling with healthy relationships and/or friendships
- Severe and unrelenting fear, anxiety, depression?
- Feelings of helplessness and/or emotional numbness?
to have stored trauma in the body.
Once trauma is stored in the body, the symptoms can and/or could cause havoc for you personally, professionally, emotionally, physically and mentally (and even spiritually).
Enduring Trauma, at any level, can have debilitating symptoms and side effects.
Let’s talk about how I can help you release the shackles of deep-seated emotional pain and suffering
caused by distressing events that have happened or are happening in your life.
I welcome you to book a free compatibility call to discuss your questions and concerns about the symptoms that are causing you distress and/or the traumas you would like to resolve.
Let’s talk about how I can help you.
Your Personalised Package Awaits
Business Strategizing, and/or Reiki Healing Treatments
Your Choice, Our Design
Let’s navigate your healing journey together.
- learning effective self-empowered communication where you feel ‘listened to’ even if the other person isn’t fully able to ‘hear you’
- how much you worry and replay past or future thoughts or memories
- lessening the grip that fear has in your life
- increasing and/or developing your life skills and abilities
- letting go of the emotional intensity around your stories
- feeling confident with who you truly are
- how to listen to your inner GPS and wisdom to make confident choices and decisions in your life with peace in your heart
From there, we’ll discuss the best package that would suit you best!
You choose where you want to start!
Take advantage of my years of experience and expertise to help you step more boldly into the future that you want to create,
while working towards a consistent level of feeling and being.
I would be humbled and honoured to be part of your council as a confidant, advisor, coach, therapist, and sounding-board,
keeping your life vibrancy and vitality paramount.
Let’s design your unique package together!
Ready to take the plunge and gift the shift within?
Book your compatibility call here.
Want to speak with me directly?
Book a complimentary 15-minute call.
DISCLAIMER: Allison Lund is not a doctor or psychiatrist and the therapies or services mentioned throughout this website are not intended to replace medical treatment. Always consult a physician for any conditions or health issues you may be experiencing.